The Over Fifties Forum
May 26, 2017, 11:47:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to "The Over Fifties Forum". A great family of Cyber Friends from all walks of life. Click on this link: www.theoverfiftiesforum.com to register

Home Help Arcade Gallery Games Debate Music Naughty Room Day to day Chat Staff List Login Register Chat  

good afternoon every one

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: good afternoon every one  (Read 333 times)
battle458

In Australia at bondi geach

« on: March 28, 2017, 02:03:39 am »

with the weather being so nice Sunday we decided to have the afternoon in Southport,

and then go for a meal,before we set of Ihad a look on the internet and found a lovely

restaurant that we had never noticed before, glad to say what a lovely restaurant it was,

when we opened the door what a surprise we got everywhere had the old fashioned look

it was fantastic just like the meal was, it was one of those kind of restaurants you had to have

very deep wallet for the gentlemen or a good strong purse for your lady wife   Grin Grin Grin

But the meal was excellent plus the sweet later on, there's is no doubt we will visit there

again in a couple of weeks or so.
Report Spam   Logged

battle458

Social Buttons

vallee

Vallee

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 04:27:10 am »

so nice to find somewhere decent to eat.
Report Spam   Logged
TerryC

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 02:37:08 am »

Hi Battle,
I take it the restaurant is in Southport so if it is not a secret can you tell us the name.   It's a while since we've been there but it's got some great places to eat at a wide range of prices.   

I've got a great story about the place concerning the church of St Paul, the church hall, the Verger and the Vicar I might put on somewhere sometime but where would it go on this site?   
Report Spam   Logged

TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: